Saturday, February 21, 2009

This or that ?

Now that i have had my Sony ericsson w810 for a year and a half,  I'm looking to upgrade to a new smartphone [bye bye dumbphones :-)]. In fact i narrowed down my choices to two.

HTC Touch Diamond and a Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic. 

I'm pretty impressed with both and i can't just choose between the two of them.
In the US, the diamond has been around for a while say 6 months or so and the Nokia 5800(US version) is yet to set its foot on the american soil [likely next week]. Its been released in the Europe and India though[two months back]. I've personally compared the specifications of both the phones and like 'em both for some distinct feature of their own.
I want someone to tell me how good/bad the nokia 5800 is. And it'll be of great help if someone can actually tell me which one of the two is better. More smartphone choices are welcome too. 

If you know someone that has already bought any of the above two phones and are willing to share their opinions on them,  please do leave (their opinions as) a comment. 

Ta

No comments: