Saturday, June 19, 2010

What to say...

Lots on my mind right now. Never been so dazed and occupied with thoughts that i just want to take my head off my body and put it down on a table like a helmet. "This too shall pass" - is what i can think of these days, Be it Fun, loneliness, disappointment, anxiety or happiness. Well, time has its own way of giving us answers to the questions we seek. Lets wait and watch.

Things happening right now...
Pre-ordered an iPhone 4 and am anxiously waiting to see if it'll be in my hands on the release day or atleast a day later if not on the release day, 24th.
Listening to 'Usure pogudhey' from Raavanan by Karthik - amazing song yet from the album. Other songs still vying for my attention. they are gonna have to try harder. :)
Going to catch 'Raavana' (Tamil, of course) in the neighbourhood Hollywood theaters tomorrow. Should have been today, but had to put it off till tomorrow for other reasons.
Mom and Dad busy packing their stuff, with new things they got from here, though their return isn't until next monday (28th), that's still 8 days away. When they leave, i will return to my lone life, for better or worse.

Ta

No comments: