Monday, August 4, 2008

Greener grass

Another day goes by. Feel like all the juice in me is being sucked up..... Not just this place, but my life too is going dry. Days are adding up to my life, with hardly any life added to the days. My job is not helping the situation either. It was better at offshore. Lot better. Miss those days. Had a plan for every weekend, rain or shine. Be it the sathyam cinemas for a new release, Freaking out at Mahabs, a cup of coffee at the Ashvita/Coffee day or a fun filled evening at Mayajaal or even hanging out at the office - never had a dearth of hangouts. We even spent time at office and never felt bored. Lot less time, yet more joy.
I will keep going on.....this will never stop. Of course, never felt i would be in a dry phase like this, talking about my greener minutes in life. Could have stayed in chennai forever !! The grass was greener on this side.

No comments: