Friday, November 7, 2008

Another weekend has arrived and i welcome it with the same plans that i had for the last one. None. I have spent most of my recent weekends at home. How pathetic is that ? The weather's been good, i have no problems with the transportation and yet i have not found the ideal company to hang out. That's where the problem is. So many people around, yet i feel lonely. This is not the first time this is happening. There have been innumerable times in the last two and half decades where i've had to go through these rough patches. Not once have i liked it. May be i should stop whining, i don't feel better doing that. Looking at what best i can take from every second in my present and the future seems like the perfect thing to do now. Easier said.
                                                          Of course, i'm trying to keep myself occupied and shoo away the devil from working on my mind. But i don't seem to be enjoying the moments that i live through. I feel like i'm so under-living every moment that i want a second chance to do it right. I deserve better. I really think so. I'm going to seize every moment from now on and make sure it ends right and makes me feel good about it. I give a damn to any one or any thing that might stand between me and my happiness. For all the people who might drive me crazy, Screw You !!
Up Yours !!.  I could, sooooooo, go on and on...... But i think its 'Nuff said !!
                        
Ta

No comments: