Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving is done !!

On the 7th day after my last post i have managed to squeeze some time to blog. I've been busy for the thanksgiving holidays, looking out for deals on electronic stuff and buying them. I can't believe the four holidays have passed by like a bullet train. Whatever i wanted to buy, deal or no deal, i bought them. I haven't had time to open some of them yet. Of course, the stores and the online shops are were brimming with deals, for Thanksgiving day, then the day after i.e, Black friday.
Then yesterday it was a holiday blow out sale for one day and it kinda continued today. Tomorrow has been rechristened as cyber monday - what the heck is that !! These greedy merchants just need another reason to sell their products. 
Quite a handful weekend this was. Watched Transporter 3 on wednesday and found it to be entertaining. Absolutely aimless but entertaining. 
Now my next count down is gonna be my vacation travel to india which is exactly 30 days from now. Also my next worry is on getting all these electronic stuff into suitcases and get them past the immigration in chennai. And talking of immigration and travel, this week also completes a year of my (first ever) stay in the US.
The holiday season starts here with the thanksgiving, you'd mostly have people going on vacations and in terms of work, should see less of it is my guess. Yes, we do live in perpetual hope of evading work and this season will make us less evil.

Ta

No comments: