Sunday, June 29, 2008

Strike

I jus returned from bowling in which i spent today's evening. No, not in cricket, The snow bowling....
When i was in college, my friends used to go for bowling almost every weekend. I considered it an expensive timepass then and was never game for it (pun unintended). Moreover i was never given pocket money and if i told my parents that i wished to go for snowbowling they'd never allow me to....they mostly don't allow me to do things that they might not understand.......i don't blame them, any body else would do the same.........Now things have changed. I'm on my own and with time, my interest in the game has grown. Now, i and a few like-minded colleagues go for bowling in the weekends. Never thought i could take to this game with this kind of an affinity.......At the end of the bowling session, the wallet feels lighter, so does my heart......

Ta

No comments: