Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sweet sweat

I don't know if that title makes sense or not, but it kinda gists what i have been appreciating for the last 10 mins or so. This is what happened.

Today is yet another hot day, I was just driving back home for lunch when i was listening to my ipod in the car and like a cold breeze, the lyrics .....

Female voice : Un vizhigalin veyilil yen viervai inikkudhe..
Male : Un punnagai ninaivil yen thookkam tholaindhadey.....

Wow, I couldn't help appreciating these lines !! The meaning and the affection that it brings about.....I never gave attention to these lines all this long..... I liked some other lines of this song when i heard them the first time......

Male : Yennai pola yevarum unnai kaadhalikka mudiyaadhu
Female : Mudiyum yendraal kooda avanai kaadhalikka mudiyaadhu

And this has been a favourite song of mine, for various reasons..... It only got better.......
Nice.......

Ta

No comments: