Thursday, December 4, 2008

I was driving my car to Subway for lunch and i switched on the music on my iPod like i always do. I always have the songs on it played at random (or 'shuffle' as it would have it) and it opened with the song 'Manmadhane' from the movie of the same name. Somehow it felt nice today to hear that song..... I had rediscovered the song.....it rejuvenated me today. Nice melody, nice rhythm, neat lyrics and a wonderful voice to top it off. Often music directors/singers talk of their hit songs having everything falling into place and this is definitely one of them. This has been one of my favourite songs, but today truly was a revelation.
At that moment i realized how driving in solitude could help relish the music on my car...... To think that i've been feeling lonely when i drive to office alone in the car, it really looks stupid now. Never thought travelling in a car alone would have its own advantages. There were so many instances when i would drive my car to/back from office, with music on and other people in the car would have something to talk about, unmindful of the music. Rather than putting up with it, i would turn the music down or increase the volume. Inspite of increasing the volume, people would talk on top of that making it all the more cacaphonic.  Most of the time i would find myself playing a mute audience.
                                                              Too much of listening to radio turned me into a 'Random/shuffle' fan. I prefer songs playing in random fashion from various movies, to songs playing from the same album. Okay, Looks like i'm babbling a little over my quota today !! Just can't help this pleasant feeling today.....Hope it stays a little longer, though it may not extend onto eternity. 
Oh yeah and so many questions pop up in my mind right now, before i end this mini scrap.
why am i still single ? No i don't want to get married yet. But i could do with some company.
Pretty looking girls.....hmmm......
where am i ? (like, in life) . Should i be doing what i'm doing in life now ? Or should i look for a change ? Yeah, strange questions before sleep engulfs me !! That's all for today...

Ta

No comments: