Friday, March 20, 2009

Taken

Last weekend my room mate asked if we could go for a movie called Taken, in our neighbourhood theater. I asked who was in it and he said it had Liam Neeson and was a serious kinda story. I checked out the theater's website to get the show times and also found another movie - pink panther 2 listed. I recalled that my room mate had long back asked if we could go for that movie and somehow we couldn't go then due to lack of time, we eventually forgot about it. This time though looked good for watching it and when asked he was happy with that too. 

Though i had suggested pink panther 2, i was unconvinced about not watching Taken. i decided to check which one of them is better, in the IMDB site and found that Taken had done well in the box office and had a good viewer rating as well. Convinced now, i got my room mate to change his mind too and went for Taken. We were glad we did. It turned out be a good movie and was a worthy watch. Slick and taut - were my reactions when i came out thinking about the movie. Well packed with action and (the story) was dealt with a sensible screenplay. 
5/5 from me.
Can't speak for pink panther 2 since i didn't watch it - but i know it had low viewer ratings, on IMDB.

Ta

No comments: