Thursday, April 9, 2009

I can't stand some people here. Now. I believe i have my reasons for not being able to tolerate these people, but some of those reasons look unreasonable. Uh..Or so i think. Nevertheless, i'm sick of these people. why can't i just stay happy or atleast be indifferent to these mortals and the stuff they do. Just can't help the feeling.... Just can't help it. God bless all.

These rants are increasing by the day (some live as posts) and i can't seem to find anything else that is soothing or far more pleasant. No focus. Think i need a stronger mind to go through all this - hope i manage to scrape through. More and more questions, lot less answers. Wanna be able to sink myself into something as a reprieve whenever i hit such paranoiac levels. Not all that's in my head is coming out as words now here, writer's block may be. Wish someone was listening though.

Ta

No comments: