Saturday, April 4, 2009

One year...

its been since i bought my civic here, though it still has very few miles on it (compared to the average mileage of cars driven in texas).  All my driving mostly consisted of commute to work and back and some to shopping malls, which was negligible however. To put some more miles on my car, i  thought of driving to houston - that would also fulfil my long-drive aspirations. Anyways, i had it planned for next weekend which is a long one owing to a bank holiday on Good friday and it looks like that might not happen. I don't want to spend a long weekend sitting on my ass all day looking at my laptop screen. maybe i should pursue other avenues to kill time rather than this drive-down-houston thing this weekend. Houston - some other time maybe.

Ta 

No comments: