Saturday, July 11, 2009

Unfaithful

A couple of days ago i learnt that the song "Unakkena naan" from the movie kadhalil vizhundhen was actually a tamil version (copied?!?! inspired?!?!? whatever.) of an english song titled "Unfaithful" by Rihanna. When i happened to chance on the actual video of the song on youtube, kinda got hooked to it. what followed were the infinite loops of the song played (on youtube). I'm not a big fan of english songs, there'll be hardly a couple of them on my iPod. This is gonna be one of 'em.

When i happened to tell this to my cousin, he told me about another song sung(& featured in the video) by Rihanna. Umbrella. This too had me listening to it in loops and had quickly become one of my favourites.

Talking about youtube videos that i'm hooked to these days, stumbled on another smart piece of work as far as the way the song had been pictured and the dance put together. Its the video of the song Aathichoodi from TN 07 AL 4777.

"Aatichoodi" was actually the adapted version of Dinesh kanagarathnam's "Surangani surangani". So credit goes to Dinesh, not Vijay Anthony.


Dinesh's another rap song that's quite nice, IMO.


Happy listening
Ta
PS : I couldn't embed the first two videos (Rihanna) on this post, as they were restricted from being embedded.

No comments: