Monday, July 13, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................

Yesterday i strained my right shoulder after playing on Wii for about a couple of hours straight. It started with the afternoon, and then the rest of the evening till i had dinner and went to bed with my shoulder and my right arm aching. This was the first time i was playing on a Wii and it was quite good. Should get it for myself some day. Sigh ! my birthday is not around anytime soon to wish for the Wii as a birthday present. Talking about playing games, its been a while since i played any video games lately. Used to play on my PSP for days endlessly.
Don't play on it anymore, lost the interest in those kind of games. Wii has somewhat kindled that passion for video games in me. Feels like a rebirth of sorts. May it live long !!

Ta

No comments: