Sunday, December 21, 2008

I love this. I really love the way i spent this weekend. I didn't have a single moment this weekend that i thought i was not occupied with. I want all my weekends to be this way, but they are not to be. I feel pretty satisfied with this one. 

Pretty early saturday morning we (I and a couple of my colleagues) set off for an outlets mall that's about 80 miles from my place and it was a cool hour and half's drive in my car. Spent all day in the mall, at the outlets of GAP, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi's, Aeroposthale, Fossil, Nike, Reebok, Nautica and their likes.  I was happy with a couple of T(shirt)s and bought them. Once we were done with all the outlets, we returned home at about 10 and hit the bed rightaway. 
                                    Sunday (which is still today at the time of this post taking shape) dawned well, but was freezingly cold. Didn't suck the spirits out of us though. We had our lunch and braved the sub-zero hostile weather to go shopping again at a local mall. And what a way to end the day and the weekend with. A good movie. Rab ne bana di jodi - this is very well made movie and a must recommend wacth. Hope everyone's had a visit to the local theater to watch the movie. If not, please do immediately. This is one movie you wouldn't want to miss. Had nice songs and a really soothing effect, it has on you.

Ta

No comments: